New year, new house! Everyone who is interested in renting or buying a new place to live has started 2019 in search of their future home, sweet home. But is your real estate agency ready to provide them with prime quality, fast-paced service?
For a long time now, the largest property managers in the country have been using cutting-edge technology to streamline business activities. This technology enables them to reach a much greater pool of potential clients, offering house and apartment listings with all the information that future buyers and tenants want to know before taking that big step.
Your real estate agency can, too, expand its reach to a much greater extent and offer the same wealth of services and information at a way better cost-benefit by using your company’s own, dedicated app for its employees and prospective clients. Take a look at some of the benefits that the app can offer your business:
- Through geolocalization, you and your realtors can show clients all the benefits in and around the listed property’s neighborhood, e.g. schools, street shops etc.
- With just a few taps on their phones, realtors and even satisfied customers can share information regarding new properties that have just been entered in the database
- Submit through the app all necessary documentation to reduce the bureaucracy involved in the sale or rental process
- Quickly update the app-provided listing of properties
- Through a dedicated calendar let them know about events, e.g. upcoming open houses for newly available properties
- Provide information regarding miscellaneous services around the property, e.g. plumbers, house painters, and other service providers
- Using the exclusive system of targeted notifications, tell prospective buyers about new opportunities that have become available recently
- Integrate your app with several pages containing reviews to add even more content to your real estate developments
VirtualNet masters the best technologies for building applications and can create an app that meets your needs with a cost-benefit much lower than you might think. Don’t hesitate to contact us and schedule a meeting so that together we can design the most effective tool for building and managing your brand’s digital presence.